Join Our Team!
PGF prides itself on guaranteeing unsurpassed quality, service, and highly competitive pricing. Our success starts with a talented team of dedicated employees.
Our goal as an employer is to engage a knowledgeable workforce and nurture each employee’s talent.
Are you interested in working with PGF Technology Group? Join our team!
Sales Account Manager
PGF Technology Group is an electronic manufacturing service provider of cable, harnesses, and printed circuit boards. We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales / Account Manager with responsibilities that include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. This position is an excellent fit for someone who is not afraid to take initiative and someone who is a quick learner.
· Quotations, job costing, and sales order entry
· Work closely with Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Quality departments
· Maintain excellent relationships with current customers
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
· Follow up with customers and provide updates on each order as needed
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Problem-solving and friendly customer service response
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
· Associates Degree (a must) with a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience
· Technical knowledge and manufacturing sales
· Aptitude for ERP systems (Epicor Knowledge is a plus)
· Excellent communication skills and feels comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, and in person.
· Experienced in Excel and Word
· Ability to read prints and drawings, break down BOM (training is available)
· Fast learner and passion for sales and customer service
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Skilled in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
· Professional level verbal and written communications skills
· Epicor ERP knowledge is a plus
· Proven experience as a Sales Associate or relevant role
$70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Experience level: 2 years
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Download our eBook, Key Considerations for Medical PCB Assembly or The Shortcut to Success: A Road Map to PCBA Prototypes for overviews of the important considerations for assemblies!Get Your eBook Now