Website PGF Technology Group
Harness Your Power
Who Are We?
PGF Technology Group is a fast-growing electronic manufacturing service provider of box build, cable, harness, and printed circuit board assemblies. Recently, we have grown exponentially, and we are searching for talented team members to join the growth of our rapidly modernized company. If you are a detail-oriented self-starter, then consider bringing your skills to PGF!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented buyer to join our purchasing team and to be responsible for selecting and purchasing quality electronic products for our business! Your responsibilities will include working with the sales teams for quoting, processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, tracking orders, creating and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance, and liaising with inventory teams and management. The Buyer will work with staff across departments to forecast the needs of the business and make purchase decisions based on demand.
The Buyer should be analytically minded and possess excellent negotiating skills to secure the best prices according to budget. Knowledge of PCBA and Cable Assemblies is advantageous.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate the best pricing
- Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery
- Purchase commodities and services to meet specialized or complex needs
- Make purchase decisions following company procedures and regulations
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review them for accuracy and completion
- Identify and select vendors and suppliers using criteria such as quantity and quality of commodities, price, and delivery date
Education / Experience:
- Relevant Experience in Purchasing Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience (Business Administration, Supply Chain Management)
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Epicor or other ERP preferred (will train)
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to voice new ideas freely
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Biannual Team Building Activities
- Regular Company-Provided Lunch
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Make a Big Impact on a Strong Company!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com